Jet ski safari is fun alternative to the traditional sight seeing. It is a great way to explore the beautiful coastline and landscapes where it is not possible by car or by foot. The journey itself is full of adrenaline as you glide on the water in full speed- not a single moment is dull with Jet Ski safari.
The south and west coast of Tenerife is full of interesting sights awaiting you to explore on a jet ski. The majestic giant vertical cliffs of Los Gigantes (literally translated as “The Giants”) with some parts as high as 400m, for example, can only be truly appreciated from the sea. Likewise with the aquatic caves, which are hidden along the cliff faces. There are a couple of options to choose from, with the most popular ones being the Masca ravine (with crystal clear waters) and lighthouse of Punta de Teno (depending on sea conditions). Alternatively, you can explore the Puerto Santiago, Punta de Rasca, Montaña Roja and many more.
Please understand that while we endeavour to incorporate your preferences within the duration of your safari, we appreciate your flexibility and respect of the majority wishes of the group you are in.
What's included & what's not
- Jet ski safari of 2.5h hours
- Wet suit and life jacket
- Full insurance, qualified and experienced guide
- Snack and drink
- Free pick up within the costa Adeje region (Los Cristanos and Las Americas)
Price does not include:
- Minimum age 18 years old (or 16 years old with parental consent and presence on the same excursion)
- We will try our best to adhere the time your chosen time but it might subject to change, therefore we appreciate your flexibility. In this case, we will call and inform you.