Explore the centre of Lanzarote island on a guided buggy tour. Our Suzuki Ninja (46 horse power) and Renli (38 horse power) buggies will take you through an unforgettable journey on dirt roads, paved roads as well as urban area. There will be short break(s) to stretch your legs and to change driver should you wish.
Bring a buddy with you or come with a group of friends. Our buggies are popular for occasions like birthdays, stag and hen activity, team building or incentive events. We offer buggy tours in various lengths to suit your budget and preference:
1.5 hours buggy tour
We will explore the center-south zone of Lanzarote, you will have a chance to have a break ad the passenger can have a go at driving our powerful buggies.
3 hours buggy tour:
This is the most popular of our buggy tours. We will visit a fishing village nestled along the the beautiful Quemada beach, drive pass the luxury marina of Puerto Calero and marvel at the volcanic landscapes of the La Asomada mountains. There will be opportunity during the tour to stretch our legs, toilet breaks and change driver.
5 hours buggy tour:
This mega tour will test your endurance and buggy skills. We venture up north through many sight seeing points of Lanzarote. Of course there will be break sessions, toilet stop as well as a chance to change seat with the driver. Your tour includes a sumptuous lunch at the beautiful surfers beach of Caleta de Famara.
Our buggies come in 2-seater (1 driver seat and 1 passenger seat), hence they are priced per buggy, so you can bring along a buddy. To drive a buggy, you will need to have a driving license. To join as a passenger, you will need to be at least 7 of years. Our buggies measure on average 1.5m in height, 3.1m in length with a width of 2.15m. Maximum weight to ride a buggy is 130kg (per passenger).
- Driving license if you would like to drive the buggy
- A scarf/ handkerchief/ bandana to protect your face and nose from dust. Please wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes.
- Sun glasses, cap and sun cream are recommended. If it feels chilly, bring a jersey or jacket to wear.
- Please inform us with the reservation about hotel name with address and your room number!
What's included & what's not
- Fun buggy tour with duration of your choice
- Free transfer from your hotel in Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen and Arrecife. If you are driving, meet us at our premise (see map)
- Lunch is included for the 5 hours buggy tour
Price does not include:
- To drive a buggy, you need to bring a valid driving license
- Minimum age as passenger is 7 years old, maximum weight is 130kg.
- For security reasons, passengers with poor health or intoxicated will not be allowed onboard.
- Due to high demand, should your preferred date is fully booked (and no suitable alternatives dates available), iHoppers will provide full refund of deposit paid.