Flyboard uses the power from a jet ski which is connected via a personal watercraft unit and the board, on which you will be standing on (with adjustable boots). The strong thrust of water and air lifts you up in the air and allows you to speed through water.
There are 15 and 30 minutes sessions available. Please do allow for extra time for gearing up, safety briefing and instruction by our experienced instructor. Flyboard an easy water sport requiring some balancing act, with 95% of riders successfully “fly” in their first attempts.
There will also be a disclosure form to sign, giving us the all-clear that you are in a good condition to take part in this activity.
For safety purposes, you will not be “flying” as high as seen on videos, but rather at a steady progression as you get more comfortable with the water sport. Minimum age is 16 years, parent consent is required for under 18 years old.
Flyboard activity points: Playa de Taurito, Playa de Morgán or Playa del Inglés. Click here to see maps of all available centres.
Please bring: please wear swim suit/ comfortable clothing, towel, sun cream
What's included & what's not
- Chosen duration of flyboard session
- All equipment, wetsuit (if needed), helmet and life jacket
Price does not include:
- Minimum age 16. For participants under 18 years, ID is required and your parent will be required to sign a consent form.
- We will try our best to adhere the time your chosen time but it might subject to change, therefore we appreciate your flexibility. In this case, we will call and inform you.
- Due to high demand, should your preferred date is fully booked (and no suitable alternatives dates available), iHoppers will provide full refund of deposit paid.