Come and spend a splendid morning/ afternoon with Camel Safari Park. You will get to ride the camel for an hour through the unique landscape of palm forests which are over 300 years old, famously known as the “Oasis of Thousand Palms”.
You will have the opportunity to bond with our camels and feed them. Don’t miss our popular “Kissing Camel” show featuring our star - Mr D. Gustavo. Also, walk through our tropical gardens featuring a variety of plants and domestic animals.
Our chef will also be firing up the grill, serving you delicious BBQ.
Return transfer is included in price for guests staying in the resorts of Maspalomas, Puerto Mogán and Puerto Rico. Please choose the tour (and pick up timetable) accordingly.
What's included & what's not
- 60 minutes camel safari
- the “Kissing Camel” show
- Visit to tropical garden
- BBQ meal
- Souvenir certificate
- Transfer from/ to Maspalomas, Puerto Mogán or Puerto Rico as per ticket purchased
Price does not include:
- Video (optional) EUR25
- Minimum 2 persons, 2 persons per camel.
- Maximum weight to ride a camel is 130kg
- No age restriction to ride a camel but infant from 0-3 years or small children are required to ride with their parents
- Due to high demand, iHoppers will confirm your reservation upon checking availability. Should your preferred date is not available (and no suitable alternatives dates available), iHoppers will provide full refund of deposit paid.
PICK UP TIMETABLE:
How to use: look for your the name of your hotel in A (remember to state the name of the hotel when you book), then look in B for where you should wait to be picked up. Example: If you stay at Hotel Acapulco, then you must wait at Aguila Playa Taxi stop 09:50. Please come earlier so you don’t miss your pick up.
Click -->> PICK-UP TIMETABLE